• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

What are the 64 mobiles like????

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

MSbMeaner

Registered
Ok with all the hoopla about the barton mobiles it begs the question.. Is AMD using the same approach to the 64 mobiles as the barton mobiles?
Are they using desktop procs that will underclock and leaving them unlocked???? This could be our, (ocers) saving grace. I dont know anything about 64 bit procs first hand. Someone please have an answer. If no one knows we should be looking into it. Im just sayin:D

Don't forget that this stepping should be a crazy overclocker once it reaches the low-end chips. the stock speed of the highest rated chip for now will be 2.4GHz.... I wouldn't be surprised when chips with the CG stepping will be doing 2.5-2.6GHz easily on air.

(all A64s are unlocked UPTO their max multiplier. This includes the mobiles as well.) cool, but their max multiplier is always gonna be what ever gets the speed that its rated at right?. So then your sayin that mobiles are the same and are locked t after rated speed is acheved? your absolutely sure of this? Oh yeah noob question here what is this folding I keep seeing
?

Take a 2GHz A64 as an example it runs at 200x10, x10 will be the highest selectable multiplier, anything higher will not be available.

on the folding, click the green link in my sig.

Last edited:
Back