• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

ak35 + mobile 2400+

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

elBogg

hi, problem here with this combo. my brother just got a barton core 2400+ mobile chip to throw in his ak35 (rev. 1), but the mobo isn't recognizing his chip correctly. he's flashed the newest bios, but it still only sees it as an 800mhz mobile chip. that's at the default multiplier, and he can only raise it manually to 12.5. anyone know of a fix/work-around? he's only trying to get it to the stock speed right now (13.5x133). thanks for your time . . .

Instead of 133 can u raise it to 144? 144*12.5 will give u better performance anyway.133*13.5 (1.795 G) 144*12.5 (1.800 G)

yeah, that would be possible, i just didn't want him overclocking the puter at all (shh, don't tell anyone!) because he does a lot of 3d animation work with it and some of the components he uses are generic and not necessarily conducive to overclocking. that's why i was looking for a way to make it work like it's supposed to, hehe.

Back