• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

registery cleaner

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

goms187

just curious what a good program would be if one exists that would clean up win xp registry and actually work with out screwing up all kinds of programs and such, thanks

There are many reg cleaners out there but you should be careful with all of them.

yes i know but that is why i was asking cuz i want one thats gonna work good, and is some what easy to understand, but thanks anyway

I use RegCleaner, it's good. You'll find it on Google.

More powerful, but maybe more tricky is RegSeeker, which you can also find on Google.

Just remember to back up your registry before you play with it.
USe a tool like ERUNT, which you can find
here or here.

It's really great. I keep several registry back ups, so if sth goes wrong I can always go back to a working registry. It really helps, since I use it I've even disabled the Windows' System Restore..

thanks guys been, you've all been a big help, jsut hope it actually makes a difference with the performace on the machine

Back