• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

More Renders...

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Xenocide

its gonna be built this weekend, grills will be different on the side, they will have Xeno, instead of the LunagenLabs logo

waterbox25.jpg

waterbox26.jpg

waterbox24.jpg

Nice, im loving it, it will be lian lookalike right not purple.....
I say to make some kind of brace so it bolts comp to wc box so its stable and as tall as pc70

naw won't be purple, will be brushed aluminum, just the color it was rendered as...

i think it will be fine with out a brace or bolts, probabbly more trouble than its worth

wow those are some nice renders, I have never been able to get something that nice. One suggestion I have is maybe use a reservior, skip the power supply and either use 120v fans, or get a smaller power supply to not take up all that space. Anotehr suggestion that would be interesting is make the tubes go up through the bottom instead of out the back, hide it a little bit.

You might want to make it attach to the case so that its easily moved.

Im looking forward to seeing this thing!

Jon

i like it im planning something simular myself, any ideas on how to do the front facia?

a lazer cutting is being used on this one, he can cut one for you if you need one...

and id ratehr not go through bottom of the case since i go to ALOT of lans

Xenocide said:
a lazer cutting is being used on this one, he can cut one for you if you need one...

and id ratehr not go through bottom of the case since i go to ALOT of lans

If you go to alot of lans, wouldn't it be better to have everything bolted together and inside the case? How does going through the bottom of the case make it harder to go to lans?

If you do stay with that design, you may want to consider 'no-drip' quick disconnects. That way you can completely disconnect the computer from the cooling box, and not need to empty and refill the water loop. They will hurt flow, but are useful...

Back