• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

CPU temps

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

dicecca112

I have a 2600+ chip and my temps are at 32 sys and 40.0 cpu. are those temps good? I have 6 case fans. 3 80mm Antec, 2 Thermaltake, and a pci exhuast fan. The are set up with 3 for exhaust, and 3 intake. I have a Thermaltake Volcano 11 - Xaser Edition, which is controlled via the thermal sensor, because the fan controller that came with it broke. Any suggestions. Changing the heatsink is out of the question, seeing I can't buy things online, and the only retail places available I have are Compusa, Circiutcity, and best buy.

i've had seen bad reviews on that Heatsink, better off with some other ones, but the temp sounds right. I'm idle at 40C with a 2.24Ghz duron :) i do have a vantec aero flow heatsink though, this thing seems to be better and better every day, if u live in CA or TX grab one at fry, they have it for cheaper than newegg.

Back