• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Help Plz!!!!!!!!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Kitler

ARGH!!!!!!! I finally got my nrew motherboard which is a delta-l nforce from MSIthat I bought on Ebay . I have duel operating systems on it and i had to unplug one drive so i poped in the windows disc and it said that it was intalizing drivers then it aked me if i would like to repair or reinstall i cant reinstall cause i dont have a windows cd. Then i pushed enter for repair and it came up as this black command and said somethhing and i did wat it said then before it fixes it IT COMES UP WITH A ADMINISTOR PASSWORD AND I TRIED ALL THE PASSWORDS I NO BUT IT DOSNT WORK! AND I WANT TO PLAY SOME VID GAMES

Instead of using the first repair, tell it ur going to do a new install and it will search for previous OS's and ask again if you want to repair. That is the one you want but make sure you have your key.

Tread

Back