• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Overclocking a 3200+

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Freddie

Hi, i am about to put my new 3200+ into my case, but i am still waiting on my 9800. How far do you think that i will be able to overclock it with a thermalright sp-97 and a vantech tornado 92mm. I have not taken it out of it's box, but after looking at it in the box, i think that it is a wekk 22 or 26, which i think are unlocked. If i am right and it is unlocked then how high can i take the multi, and with my mushkin pc3200 cas222 special (bh-6 2x512) and an asus a7n8x-e dlx how hoigher overclock do you think i will be able to get.

im not sure on how high you can take the multi, but but it will probly closk to somethnig like 2.3Ghz to 2.4Ghz. which is ave. for the XP's some can hit higher like 2.5Ghz to 2.6Ghz

Good luck on it , and one last thing great avitar, that is to good

Yep, that is Muhammed Saeed al-Sahaf. He likes to lie, he is the Iraqi Information Minsiter, the one that said that we are beating the yanks ect. http://www.welovetheiraqiinformationminister.com/ is a site about him, sorry for the off-topic

Yea, all the AMD guys get the joke, I think it is quite funny as well. All you gotta add now is a comment about BTX:D

Anyway, yea the 3200 should clock very well. Its 2nd best behind the mobiles in terms of quality.

I hope that it does clock well, BTX, you mean the 2.2lb copper brick the fries your vid card with hot air right? ;)

Back