• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

what is this memory capable of???

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I have two of those sticks. I was able to get about 220 out of them at 6-3-2-2........Hard to say really, could go either way. I'd go with Mushkin PC3200 Special 222 before those sticks though. That is of course if you have a mobo that supports a lot of juice to your memory. My vdimm is at 3.3v!

Currently at 5-2-2-2 @ 230, dual channel. =]

well, i already have the memory in my first post, have had it for 2 months now, prime95 errors after 15 seconds anytime i up the fsb to 210 and I figured it was memory related, so I was just wanting to see what others have gotten with it

Very likely that it could be due to your powersupply. You have a lot of things running in your case under a 420W PS. 10 80 mm fans?!?!?! LOL

yeah but ive got good voltage readings with all of that, so i dont think its the psu...course maybe i just dunno how to read voltages, so heres my readings, you can tell me if its the psu or not...

Current asus probe readings...
+12V - 12.608
+5v - 4.892
+3.3V - 3.264

maybe its time to figure out how where to mount that 2nd ps to?? (ive got an extra 230w laying around that ive already modded to turn on with a switch)

That is quite loaded, my 145w has those kind of reading with:
a7a266
1.4 t-bird
gf-3
2x256 pc2100
1 hdd
1 case fan
1 floppy
2 cd.
So it is loaded, but fans use up only about 1.6watt.

Back