• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Presents from Newegg-SP97 and m2400+

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

zxlr8

I am jacked. I got these in today along with a new nf7-s. My nf7-s has been acting wierd since I bought it. I was able to get to 2.6 gig on my regular barton 2500 with stock cooling. I want to be able to beat that with the mobile and sp97. I am looking for 22-23000 3d marks. I am going to build it tomorrow along with another computer that is going to be the home for my barton desktop 2500. It is cool to get paid to build a computer and it is the 2nd I have ever built. First timers luck I guess. He got a nf7 though and a ti4200 so it will be good but not top of the line. He is pretty excited for me to build his as well.....I figure it is worth the extra $50 for him to get a top performing 2500+.

2.6 gigs on stock with a normal barton?????
I believe i speak for all of us when i say:
FLYING F***!!!!!!!!!!!
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

yes I posted a week ago with screenshots at 2.54 gig and then iI never got the screenshot at 2.6 with my pos motherboard. I am on my way for more though!!!

I have my pictures of the setup iif you can find them. I also have my 3dmark link so you are not in doubt.

Back