• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Overclocking XP 2000+ Problem

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

firenurse4

Registered
I have my XP 2000+ set at 176 x 12.5 with 1.75 vcore. It ran Prime 95 at priority 10 for 11 hours without any errors. It also passes memtest. The problem is when running Battlefield 1942, the program occasionaly stops. I get no BSOD's or anything like that, it just stops. Also after stoping the program normally, sometimes I need to reboot the system to get thing to run again smoothly.

My memory is 2 sticks of Ultra Overclocking PC 2700 ram with timings of 2-3-3-6. I have not added any more voltage to the ram.

When I had the systrem set up with 166 x 13.5, it ran fine and since my motherboard does not have locke dividers, I am thinkg the problem is with speeds on the ram, but it does pass memtest. Does anyone think bumping up the voltage to the ram would help?

Opps :eek: , forgot to add the temps. Idle is 35 to 36 and load is 41 to 42. The power supply is an enlight 300 watts. The load on the supply is 5 case fans, HSF, one hard drive, one optical drive, one cathode tube.

Maybe it the video card instability. Prime95 doesn't test that.

Back