• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

need info (please read)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

sdscott

i have a question to say i want to buy a gigabyte GA-7N400 Pro2 mobo with a barton 2500xp and goin to oc it, but i want to know if my ati radeon 9600 xt series will run on the mobo went on 1 forum and a person said he had trouble so im finding out if anyone else has had the same problam.
please reply asap if anyone can give me info

1st time I hear that!

I'm running 7N400-L prety much same board...missing some "extras" and 9600XT,works like charm,no probs what so ever!

sdscott,
Ive not ever seen that particular setup being a problem, however there are many reports of users with the 9800xt (asus brand)I think having giga compatibility problems.

Hmmm........let me look for the link to that...........
Sorry playa, cant seem to find it at the mo, but you can have a look at the giga forum at nforcershq, there are several threads there pertaining to the 9800xt/giga incompatibility.

Good luck, and if somehow that dont work out for you, you can send that card to me for inhouse diagnostics/testing and troubleshooting:D :D :D

Laterz,
3sixes -aka-dafanman:cool:

Edit: See i knew that would happen, soon as I pressed send and closed out of this forum I found the link:D So wrap your mind around this and see if it helps you any

9800XT and Giga Issues

Allright, laterz......................

Last edited:
Back