• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

L12 Mod and Bios for NF7-S Ver 2

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

|aM|Redneck

Registered
I am not sure if this was covered but I want to know what bios works the best for your L12 mod. I am using the Logan SNF7D_10 Bios. Without the L12 Mod I was able to get 210x10 stable and could run fairly well at 218x10. I did the L12 and this bios and can only get 218 x 10.5 still. I am not sure where my problem is. I also need a bios that will not let me corrupt my SATA drive. Any Ideas???

Redneck

Can I use TicTac Bios with the L12 Mod. I noticed last night that with the L12 mod done I dont see 166FSB as the default any more. So I pulled the CPU to check my wire. it was all still there. I am not sure what has happened.
I tried the D22 bios with no luck over 220 FSB. Any suggestions?

Try Tictacs D10 Beta4 Turbo.
_______

Ive never had that happen to me b4. It has always stayed 166 default, until I change it.

|aM|Redneck said:
Can I use TicTac Bios with the L12 Mod. I noticed last night that with the L12 mod done I dont see 166FSB as the default any more. So I pulled the CPU to check my wire. it was all still there. I am not sure what has happened.
I tried the D22 bios with no luck over 220 FSB. Any suggestions?

It will show if you goto bios and load fail safe defaults .. then reboot to bios and it will show 166.. then the rest up like you want..

The 4243 and 4247 sata bios doesnt really make a difference for me ...test both and see if one gives better performance..

Back