• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Redid my WCing. [Lots of Pics]

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

eXCeSS

Computer 001.jpg

Computer 002.jpg

Computer 001.jpg

Computer 003.jpg

Computer 004.jpg

I need to paint my hc again, and i gotta take the crappy green paint off, but other than that, any one got any suggestions?

-eXCeSS

Well my mobo reports real high, but from the maze 3 to the RBX, ive dropped 6*C :)

Cerberus2k7 said:
Someones sleeving is coming apart on the 12v. :p
Computer%20005.jpg

lol yeah, i never though i would use it so i didnt do such a great job on it, but to my supise my mobo needed it and yeah lol

Voodoo Rufus said:
Sweet setup. A little carried away with the neon green are we now?

Neon green rules. Thats the color of my computer.

Looks ok. You should try to fit everything inside the computer. I have never been a fan of external water cooling.

I'm a blue fan myself. :p But I've always been a fan of Black and Orange and Black and Blue. Gonna use one of those patterns for my comp once I get my new mobo and WC set up. :D

NoKtEm said:
Nice! did you mod the powersupply yourself or was it already like that?

I'm pretty sure it's one of these. It looks cool because it's party see-through acrylic and has LED fans and UV reactive sleeving. However, it's very prone to dying and doesn't have stable rails judging from all the users who have bought this (not just from the newegg reviews). Pretty cheap though. I think this one guy at hardforums bought like 50 of these for his LAN place. After 6 months, 20 of them died.

Back