• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

I just received my mobile 2400, let's see what it'll do...

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Papsomax

I just received the 2400-M from newegg, yesterday. It will be going into a spare MSI KT-4 Ultra mobo, with 2x256 PC2700 Crucial ram. It'll have a GeForce FX 5200. It'll be cooled by a Volcano 12. Hopefully we can reach 2400+ I'll keep you all posted.

Hooah!

All components are together. I need to get a new 16 port switch installed and set up a KVM switch, before I can boot the 2400-M. It will be a Linux box. Hopefully I get get all that accomplished tommorrow evening, as I have to work and go to a dinner party tommorrow night.

Hooah!

Last edited:
16 port switch and KVM switch up and running. Though I do not have an OS on the system yet, so far the best stable (in bios) is 2500MHz! Woohoo, not too bad. Now, I'll install Overclockix and see how stable it is.

Hooah!

Well so far best bios oc is at 2500MHz, best stable in Mandrake is 2400MHz. With the MSI KT4 Ultra mobo, I cannot adjust the vcore any higher than 1.675v otherwise I might be able to squeeze out higher MHz in Linux.

Hooah!

Back