• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

CPU Unworkible or Changed??

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Try.......

I had this problem the other day.....I went into BIOS, loaded the fail safe settings, booted it, to make sure it worked, then changed it to the default settings for the chip, yours being 133x13.5. Try that, and make sure everything else, such as dram settings are on default/auto...at least for the moment....if that works fine and boots normally, then we can go from there

Well, there seems to be TWO settings, internal and external. I can changed external which is set to "default 2200" 13.5x133. and then theyres the internal, which I dont know how to change, and that 100x13.5

I got that twice after changing cpu coolers,I just went into the bios setup and did nothing but look around and saved and exited
then it was gone.

Tirbyren said:
Well, there seems to be TWO settings, internal and external. I can changed external which is set to "default 2200" 13.5x133. and then theyres the internal, which I dont know how to change, and that 100x13.5

Go with the" 2200 default" speed. That will put u at 1.8ghz.
133x13.5.

Back