• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

bkypeohf.exe, WTF is this?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Sorin

I've got this program called bkypeohf.exe running in my process list in my task manager and in my startup thingy under msconfig (this is windows xp pro sp1). I have no idea WTF it is. I searched Google and ABSOLUTELY NOTHING came up, at all. The file is located in \windows\system32

Norton scanned it and doesn't feel that it's a virus. Adaware doesn't think anything about it. I'm tempted to delete it, but I don't know what it is. The 100% lack of information on Google about it bugs me.

Anyone know what the hell this file is?

And on a side note, speaking of Norton, it has the red x over it everytime I start my computer. It's like that for several seconds, then goes away shortly after the computer is done starting. I've searched google and tried everything I found, short of reinstalling it, and it's p1ssing me off.

Anyways, my main concern is that bkypeohf.exe thing.

I have the norton thing. I just figure it's showing as "disabled" until it's loaded up. Always been that way. Worried at first, then, if it's not broke.....

Back