• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Need More Vdimm Voltage Settings From Delta L!!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

MadInsane

OMG, this really really sucks. I just got a gig of mushkin level 1 pc3500 ram thinkin my motherboard (K7N2 Delta L) would push 2.9V into it. Ya, i was wrong, the highest it will let me go is only 2.7V. WTF. My bios is up to date as of today; is there any kind of voltmod or modified bios i could download allowing me to up the voltage? This is just ridiculous. *SIGH* :mad:

Hey man.....THANK YOU!!! Got my board up and running at 2.8V. Now I can run my mushkin ram w/o worries. :) Maybe 2.9 in the next revision? LOL Thanks again, I am so relieved.

Hey you wonka P.O.S.!! YOUR BIOS SUCKS. JUST PLAIN SUCKS. WHAT A UNSTABLE P.O.S. DO NOT DOWNLOAD THE MODIFIED BIOS FOR THE K7N2 DELTA. MAJOR PROBLEMS, I MEAN MAJOR PROBLEMS FROM THIS BIOS. STICK WITH 2.7V. VDIMM

Back