• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Cant get the air out of my setup with a tsplit :|

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

afireinside

I made my nice new large external box and I have a mag3 pump now and this is my first time without a res. I cant get the air out no matter how much I move the rad/pump or box or anything! The tsplit is located right infront of the pump inlet. Why cant I get the damned air out?

The flow is probably too fast.
The air bubles nedd some time to rise to the top of the T-line.
Try pinching the tubing right after T-line for a short time and see if it helps.
Or you can always add half a drop of something that reduces surface tension of water, say dish soap. It as been known to help as well.

How long have you been letting it flow? I usually let my t-line setup run overnight to get rid of the air bubbles.

yeah, it usually takes about a day for me to get all the air out. for the first 15min you're like "ahhhhhhh foamy!!!!!! get out get out get out" then you get bored, give up being paniky, and refil the t-line every 5-10min. eventually it all goes away.

Back