• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Another interesting PSU with extra AC outlets

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Seems interesting, I would guess it just acts as a splitter.

I hate its name though 'Clever Power Super Quiet '... I wish companies would stop using Engrish and learn something about not marketing crappy terms.

If I worked in a store and somebody came up to me and asked for a 'clever power super quiet' power supply, I would burst out laughing in their face.....

Probably a good thing that I don't work in a computer store :)

Those are the outlets. So you can plit the power from the power socket to monitor. ALso i have one PSU that has an extra outlet, the monitor will be off when the PSU is off to save energy.

Also what kind of temp did you get with your watercooling setup (Maze3/via1300/chevy core) ? I will probably get the same parts for my friend. I have a Via1300 and a chevy core for him already.

I remember back in the 486 days it used to be almost standard for a PSU to have an extra outlet for the monitor to plug in to.

Those 4 outles can be used instead of a power bar :)

Back