• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

t bred 2700+ o/c'ing

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Magnus

ok anybody here gonna whine at me for buying this chip should not post! with that said...

i have a juihb chip and am lookin for some good settings to get this baby cookin, i know that my 8k3a+ mobo is holdin me back but my ram is good, im watercooled for all three and would like to also know what i can get up to with the kt333 chipset before it craps out... right now i got my tbred up to 2366mhz (13x183) @1.75v stable but somethin starts to crap out.. mobo? i have pc3200 cas2 geil... been tested to 238 fsb on friends computer and was fine... so i dont think it is that.. i have a digital nurse with the sensor right on the die and reading 33c so i know thats no it

help!!
thanks in advance

my 2700 is at 200x11.5, but somethings keeping me from breaking 200 fsb. its not the ram, so maybe its the motherboard, cpu, or not enuf voltage. but good job on the chip. looks like the fsb is gettin up there.

2366mhz is an excellent 2700+ overclock.

You're lucky to have gotten what you did out of that mobo. PSU plays a big role. 1.75V is definitely too low, and my $ is on your mobo being the cause of it not going over 183 FSB with a lower multiplier.

thanks!... i thought i would have got alot more out of the chip! :/
oh my new stable is 2417mhz... i know if i mess with it long enough i can get to the 2.6 ghz mark! :) it will post all the way to windows log screen before pukin... i know she can do better than 2.4 ghz!

T-Breds B do 2.3 except for DLT3C B (not A) which does more.
Major part of the system that influences an OC is the brand of the PSU which you should put in your sig...

k... i think you are wrong... i am 150% stable at 2498mhz.. or 192x13 @ 1.9v :)

Congratulations an a great overclock. It's almost 200 MHz above DUT3C T-Bred B average. Post the brand of the power supply and all the cooling info in your sig.

Back