• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

ok my mobo problem

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

dumbfish

in a few days i will recieve my mobile 2400.i have a crap biostar board i need help picking out a great overclocker board with dual channel ram.the problem is i thought i was so slick modding my gfx card.see i used a regular celeron fan on it so the plug fits right on a cpu fan plug in the board.my biostar has two, one for the cpu and one for the case fan (what case fan?) .this case has 5 fans that plug in the psu.so the extra (cpu type plug) . I hooked my 5200 into.to keep things simple it would be nice to get a great board that has more than one of those plugins.

under $200 dual channel ram perfect for overclocking 2400 with two cpu fan plugs
anyone know of a board like that?

i dont know about that....are u talking about 3 pin connectors? u culd always buy a 3-4 pin molex connector and just hook it up to ur standard ps. as for good overclockign motherboards, many love the nf7-s and the dfi infinity II.

i i just looked it up in the book they are called.cpu fan header and system fan header
and yes its got 3 prongs

skitlets said:
i dont know about that....are u talking about 3 pin connectors? u culd always buy a 3-4 pin molex connector and just hook it up to ur standard ps. as for good overclockign motherboards, many love the nf7-s and the dfi infinity II.

I gotta second that.

Oh, and one gets a board because it has more fan headers... :rolleyes:

iit does sound dumb but this dumb case with crappy wires to the molex connectors my video card may get burned up.does either of those boards have a case fan header?

wow 4 or 5 fan headers i'll buy that then im going to go price it . i got another celeron fan to throw in this mix.

ok im back 100$ i threw it i the wish list i will get it next then.

thanks for the help

Last edited:
Back