• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

corsair 200ex w/gpu finally installed

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

voodoothenoob

put it on a p4 3.2 and 9800xt

with a mild overclock to 3.55 on cpu and 460/400 for everyday gaming

temps on cpu around 29/34 idle/load w/out turbo on
27/32 with turbo on

on vid card 57-61

hello peoples this is my first post anyway back to the subject voodoo what is the watercooler like its just am thinking of getting 1 and i just want to no what its like i have a 3.2 which i can overclock to 3.6 on air thats with a thermaltake 947u and a 92mm tornado (dam that thing is load with a capital L) my temps r as follows idle 25 load 38 would i be able to overclock more with the watercooler also can u overclock your graphics card more thanku

Welcome to the forums cowboy1966.

Hello peoples!
This is my first post!
Anyway back to the subject, voodoo what is the watercooler like? It's just am thinking of getting one and I just want to know what it's like.
I have a 3.2 which i can overclock to 3.6 on air. Thats with a thermaltake 947u and a 92mm tornado (dam that thing is loud with a capital L). My temps are as follows:
idle 25
load 38
Would i be able to overclock more with the watercooler?
Also can u overclock your graphics card more?
Thank you.

Back