• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Windows 2000 network admin problem

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dominguero

When im not home but at college im stuck with these computers that are connected to a really really crap network. This windows 2000 network is just not working at all, the admin has all the rights and we have none, we cant even open Word for fvck sake. Can anyone tell me how i can give myself rights so i can at least get some stuff done on there... Right now cant install anything at all, nor run ne office program its really really annoying me. Hope ya'll can help...

Thanks,

Dominguero

this is where i would start i love being in that situation so i can feel like i hacked into the computers at my job. discussion of hacking systems is not allowed. -nihili
hope i helped

i havent met one yet.so far they all know crap.i run around my factory leaving a trail of unlocked pcs

Bypassing administrator's settings can get you suspended or klicked out of school and if that doesn't happen you still could lose all computer privileges. Talk to the admin and tell them what you need to use and why. They will most likely allow it unless it is something you should not be using.

Discussion of how to hack systems is against the rules. Consider this a warning Dominguero and dumbfish.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back