• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Goshdarnit!!!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

PhantomTa2

I got my 3200 Corsair ram replaced Saturday, it woked until today at 200FSB, now it's started freezing again......I can't wait until the 19 April :(
That's when I get 1Gb kit EL DDR PC-3500 Gold Edition Dual Channel - OCZ.............any good?

I'm not sure about your memory. But I am sure you are going to get a PM from a Moderator if you keep fouling up our forums with that language. Rated "G" is the rule.

Thanks.

That's classed as coarse here?

itshondo said:
I'm not sure about your memory. But I am sure you are going to get a PM from a Moderator if you keep fouling up our forums with that language. Rated "G" is the rule.

Thanks.

Ok, thanx for the heads up.
My bad, sorry everyone :(

Take your pick...from our "Forum Policies";

2. No hard language is permitted. If you feel you absolutely must swear the use of Stars (*) can convey your feeling with out endangering your place in our forums. Saying "S***!" is allowed. Saying "YOU S*** is never allowed, ever!!

Or the King James Version; (Exodus 20:7)

"You shall not take the name of the Lord your God in vain;"

Either way, the thread title has been "modified", pardon the pun.

I trust it won't happen again?

Thank you.

Mr B
Forums Moderator

Back