• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

how to update new chipset drivers?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

stratcatprowlin

when i had a via board i would just install the 4in1 drivers right over the old ones with no problem.

I installed the chipset drivers from my installation cd but i want to dl the latest chipset drivers to install.

How do i properly install them? much appreciated!

You may or may not be able to install the nForce drivers over the old ones, I'm not sure. I've always just uninstalled them (from Add/Remove programs, Nvidia Nforce Drivers) and then installed them fresh without installing over. You can get the newest ones here: http://www.nvidia.com/content/drivers/drivers.asp

I'm using the 3.13's now, and I've had no problems with them. There are various remix driver packages you can get, that supposedly takes the best drivers for different components from the different driver packages that have come out. A quick search should bring them up.

Back