• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Komusa memory in Canada?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Charloz24

Where I can find those pc4000-4200 good memory in canada?

Also, for overclock a p4 2.8, is pc4000 enough??

have u checked to see if they ship to canada? Otherwise try and find a company that sells adata pc4000. u may get fortunate and get a couple good sticks,cause the early reviews on the adata pc4000 last summer showed it overcloking pretty well.also remember komusa's pc4200 is mostly likely the fastest adata pc4000. If i were u id get some kingston valueram with the bt-d43 chips.it will run to at least 250-260, and thats probably as fast as ur 2.8 will go anyway..

Ok that for the info but how I can be sure (or wich store in Canada) lI will have the bt-d43 chips??

And no Komusa do not ship to Canada :mad:

Last edited:
Charloz24 said:
Ok that for the info but how I can be sure (or wich store in Canada) lI will have the bt-d43 chips??

And no Komusa do not ship to Canada :mad:

If you are looking for some D43 Hynix chip that's rated at PC4200, and I have try them out that it can run up to 290FSB with 1:1 ratio, with high voltage. But for 2.85V it will do 285FSB.
I have a pair selling at Ebay.
http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3468242353
I am located in Canada, so shipping will be cheap and there are no tax on it.

as for bt-d43 chips. just go to any store that sells kingston valueram and pick up some pc3200 and look inside the little window.

If u really cant find anything u need ,pm me i have a spare set of valuram bt-d43. u can have it for what i paid, which isnt much..

Last edited:
Back