• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

photoshop 7

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

captain_sHiFTy

for some reason my photoshop is only doing black and white. i can see all the colours in the pallette, but when i when i copy them over to the selected colour they become different shades of black and white and grey. i dont know what to do!

Really only thing in can think of is make sure you are in RGB or CYMK mode.

Menu >image >mode > RGB color

Menu >image >mode > CYMK color

If that does not help try the FAQ on there site. Maybe someelse can help you. I've never come across this problem before And i've been using photoshop since version 4.

Slaughter

yea, your in black and white color mode. It can annoy the **** out of anybody who is working, because they see colors in the palette, but only get b&w. Just do like SlaughterUall said, it will fix it

found the problem. ya i created the document in grayscale mode. i hadnt done all that much so i just copied it into a new document.

i was making a website for my new domain name http://youhavebeenownzored.tk . found out that .tk domains were free so i had to make one. now that i got the colour working, my only problem is that i dont know what to put in the site:p

yeah i just got a net site also. Same boat as your in. Not really sure what i want to put on it yet So far i just stole my roommates front page and chaged a few things. Probally will work on the front page this weekend.

Slaughter

ya im thinking of doing either a game site or a rant site. not sure. for a game site id probably need alot of help though

Back