• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Q:Best watercooling kit under 250$ for socketA/754

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
better to make your own. with $250 max. you could get a pretty nice setup. go for a 1/2" id setup. Depends on how mych room you have in your case unless you want to do an external one.

xgman said:
better to make your own. with $250 max. you could get a pretty nice setup. go for a 1/2" id setup. Depends on how mych room you have in your case unless you want to do an external one.

I've not enough room in my case, so I'm thinking about external one. Could you suggest what parts I should buy?
What is "1/2 setup"?

1/2" ID setup means 1/2" inner diameter tubing (usually 1/8" wall). 1/2" ID setup is the best in terms of flow compared to 3/8" ID or 1/4" ID. If you are looking at an external setup, you may have to build your own separate box with the rad, pump, and res (but that's half the fun :p). Get some type of heatercore, like a '86 Chevette for the setup, cools great. Here are some sites to look through:

www.dtekcustoms.com
www.dangerden.com

In terms of local aviability you will probably be better off to check german watercooling scene. They have some nice equipment available.

It's all relative.
I bet that Germany is slightly closer to Lithuania than either dangerden or dtek.
But then, you're right. What i was trying to indicate European market as oppose to American and the first thing that came to mind was Germany. Thank you for pointing it out.
There is www.vapochill.com which also based in .dk domain IIRC.

Thanks to all.
A radiator and tubes I will find here in Lithuania. Its not a problem.

I'm interesting in CPU waterblock, GPU waterblock (for R9800) and water pump.
Could you suggest what parts I should buy. It would be great if you could give me links to the shops (in USA or UK. I've friends living there).

Danger Den - Maze4 Series, 1/2" brass fittings;
Danger Den - Maze4 GPU for ATI and Nvidia, 1/2", Brass Conn, Anodized top;
Eheim 1250 - Inline Pump

Is it a good choise?

Back