• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

has anyone...

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Fallen_62

Registered
made a bootable cd for norton ghost? it will only let me make a floppy, and i dont have a floppy drive in my comp (yet... my friend ordered his new comp, and he put down an extra floppy for me...), but i would like to have a bootable cd just in case the floppy... A)drive doesnt like me B)the disk gets lost and i need to put the image back on my hd C)so it cant be written over by accident ( i have a whole family that is pretty much grab and use when it comes to computer stuff : / ), and more...

so, back to my original question... is there a way to make a bootable norton ghost cd? and if so, how?

Ghost has the ability to make a floppy, but you dont have a actual floppy drive sooooo, think there is some way you can get somebody to send you the files from a floppy? Not like it would be that much, for just a actual floppy.

well, my friends are all building their comps b4 we go off to college, so i just had a friend order me a floppy drive with his comp order... so i got a floppy drive... and i made the disk, heh... now i hope i dont have to use it...

Back