• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

screen capture

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Just use the one in Windows.... It's easy :

press the "print screen" key (or "print syst" key, I don't remember, my keyboard is in french.. Anyway, it's the key right next to the F12 key).

Then open Paint (Start/all the programs/accessories/paint), and paste your screen shot...

If you only want a pic of your current windows, not all the screen, just press the ALT key AND the "print screen" key... And paste it to Paint.

:)

Yup, the "prt scr" or print screen button works fine for me too. ctrl+v will paste the picture into whatever image editor you choose.

Didn't know about alt+prt scr... Although I don't really do screen captures a whole lot thats good to know.

There is also a cool proggy called HyperSnap DX - it takes taking screenshots to a new level :D LOTS of features, although I don't really use most of them.

Back