• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Prime Trouble on 2400+

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Dukemurmur

When i prime under TT. It say illegale sumout error and i was wondering why?? I switched from an NF2 board to a KT-600 and now it wont prime it burns and run seti fine just not prime i was very very very mildly oc as anything else and the agp freaks out. even at stock speeds it is no go so what should i do?? Also is there any way i can unlock my chip so i can up the multi so i can run this fsb and get a higher oc?? Also i can't change my voltage. So i'm wondering what i can also get for an oc at stock voltage with stock cooling atm. Also i'm getting an NF-7rev2 and a mobile barton and swiftec air cooler the pin one can't member the name now and a tornado 92mm fan. So i was wnating to push this chip with what i have until i get my mobile and my NF-7rev2

TIA!!!

Back