• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Need your help on deciding something...

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

hrhrhrFOOT

Valueram bh6 or komusa 4200 for an a64? I'm wondering what ram i should get once 939 comes out. 4200 has the advantage of 1:1 at extremely fast clock speeds, while bh6 has the advantage of extremely tight timings at around 240 or so. What i need to know is how the kvr @ 5:4 divider compares to komusa pc4200 @ 1:1. Thanks!

i have both, hyperram and bh6. they both run great. however bh6 needs alot of voltage to to run 230-240. right now im running my kingston valueram bh6 stiks at 230 2-2-2-5, but it takes 3.1volts to get there. thats 1 thing to think of, the second is which memory is the most compatible cause the fastest hyperram or the tighest bh6 wont matter unless u have good compatibility.. Lastly, both give great bandwidth so either way would be plenty fast..

Last edited:
Back