PDA

View Full Version : seti server down??

kat
08-05-01, 08:46 AM
ive been trying to access the seti site and i keep geting (acsess fobidden)

luke911
08-05-01, 08:48 AM
it's been down all night, it's 8:50 am here and i've been trying for many many hours, like since 1 or 2 am. same msg every time.

Forbidden
You don't have permission to access /index.html on this server.

Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

neone have ne idea?

toomnymods
08-05-01, 08:49 AM
I know same over here keeps saying access forbidden you do not have permission to view this site when i try to access my stats.. :confused:

Murphy
08-05-01, 08:50 AM
I get the same reply, guess the are down (once again).

I don't know about the data server, I don't have a box with setidriver available right now. Right now I'm taking a look at the new forums. They're great :p

Hope you've got some WU's cached, but I presume you have Kat
Happy crunching!

kat
08-05-01, 09:04 AM
yea ive got 12wu`s but the funny thing is that i was able to up load about 2 hrs ago

new fourms are great hey!!

skips the man:D

Murphy
08-05-01, 09:10 AM
ok, then it isn't as worse as it can get: data server still up

now LET's CRUNCH SOME WU!

I get some extra seti power next monday, hope to get the 29 PII's back online after 10 days of being idle. Let's boost team performance once again.

luke911
08-05-01, 09:15 AM
well i don't have 20 pII's laying around but i've dug my moms machine out and oced it a little bit, got that crunchin. i've found the beauty of command line seti. i love it, i'll get my amd k6-2 450 back online had to order a new hd for it. so that'll bring me up to three machines online crunchin full time. woohoo, thanks for all the info guys your really giving me a meaning for having more then one computer laying around the house.

Murphy
08-05-01, 09:32 AM
well, they happen to be at the university I'm studying at, but in vacations/weekends they aren't used but still on. So why not...

Thanx for you dedication to the team,
go Luke!

[Oc]acaridans
08-05-01, 09:55 AM
I havent had a problem at all...keeping fingers crossed

ARGHHH....fingers werent crossed enough!!!!!!

Morpheus
08-05-01, 10:00 AM
Looks to be DOWN this a.m.

Oh well, I had some other work to do around here...

Kris

OnDborder
08-05-01, 10:43 AM
Still down here too.

M@$֙
08-05-01, 01:04 PM
I still get the messages as you all do. When they come up post up I wanna see how I am moving up the stats :)

The New Forums are Wild :)

Maestro

Sir-Epix
08-05-01, 05:50 PM
Seti's Web site is back up for all who are interested. I am not sure why they went done. Maybe hacked yet again?

[Oc]acaridans
08-06-01, 08:20 AM
Ive been able to send and recieve a few unit now with no problems lets hope it stays this way

chawken
08-06-01, 01:57 PM
SETI was down for a major portion of the Sunday A.M., but the backup site was up. When setiathome.ssl.berkeley.edu is down - replace the 'setiathome' with 'iosef' which is the backup site:

iosef.ssl.berkeley.edu

Was able to get my stats off of the backup site until the main site was up and running.

M@$֙
08-06-01, 03:03 PM
Thanks for the Info I had problems this morning but come to find out my ISP's connection got severed or something.

Maestro