• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

seti server down??

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
seti server down

it's been down all night, it's 8:50 am here and i've been trying for many many hours, like since 1 or 2 am. same msg every time.

Forbidden
You don't have permission to access /index.html on this server.

Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

neone have ne idea?

I know same over here keeps saying access forbidden you do not have permission to view this site when i try to access my stats.. :confused:

Webserver down

I get the same reply, guess the are down (once again).

I don't know about the data server, I don't have a box with setidriver available right now. Right now I'm taking a look at the new forums. They're great :p

Hope you've got some WU's cached, but I presume you have Kat
Happy crunching!

yea ive got 12wu`s but the funny thing is that i was able to up load about 2 hrs ago

new fourms are great hey!!

skips the man:D

ok, then it isn't as worse as it can get: data server still up

now LET's CRUNCH SOME WU!

I get some extra seti power next monday, hope to get the 29 PII's back online after 10 days of being idle. Let's boost team performance once again.

well i don't have 20 pII's laying around but i've dug my moms machine out and oced it a little bit, got that crunchin. i've found the beauty of command line seti. i love it, i'll get my amd k6-2 450 back online had to order a new hd for it. so that'll bring me up to three machines online crunchin full time. woohoo, thanks for all the info guys your really giving me a meaning for having more then one computer laying around the house.

well, they happen to be at the university I'm studying at, but in vacations/weekends they aren't used but still on. So why not...

Thanx for you dedication to the team,
go Luke!

I havent had a problem at all...keeping fingers crossed

ARGHHH....fingers werent crossed enough!!!!!!

Last edited:
I still get the messages as you all do. When they come up post up I wanna see how I am moving up the stats :)

The New Forums are Wild :)

Maestro

Ive been able to send and recieve a few unit now with no problems lets hope it stays this way

SETI was down for a major portion of the Sunday A.M., but the backup site was up. When setiathome.ssl.berkeley.edu is down - replace the 'setiathome' with 'iosef' which is the backup site:

iosef.ssl.berkeley.edu

Was able to get my stats off of the backup site until the main site was up and running.

Thanks for the Info I had problems this morning but come to find out my ISP's connection got severed or something.

Maestro

Back