• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

DVD play back

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

deRusett

I have been using ATI's DVD software and have found 2 movies that I can not watch

RADIO // with Cuba Goodig Jr
S.W.A.T // with Samual L. Jackson

Both movies open 2 DVD windows one playing the movie, the other black playing the sound only. I control the movie from the black screen,

so when I get to the main menu to select PLAY I can not since the controls are only for sound.

what DVD alternatives do I have? cheapest would be nice, but since I am an avid DVD watcher spending money is not something I am completly against

thats is what I am finding from review sites

by any chance have you seen S W A T, or RADIO, or any other movie that has a flash exe file that loads from auto run since both of these movies have one, and I have problems with both

I don't want to get another player, if they all face this problem

I have a few movies that try to install the InterActual player when autorun kicks in. They still play fine in WinDVD and PowerDVD

You might wanna try DVD X Player. They offer a free trial on their website.

I picked up PowerDVD

I have tones of Movies that try and install Interactual player, but the flash thing is very different, its a pain

Back