• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

N00b Question (Thermalright SLK-947U)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

PhantomTa2

Do I need a seperate fan to put on this or not?
I've tried looking for the info on the sites that sell this item, but none have said wether I need a seperate fan or not

Some come with a fan some dont, it depends on the website. If the website makes no reference to a fan then yes you need to buy a seperate fan.

ok

Thanx, bud.....any recommendations on the fan? I got an aero 7+ at the moment, thinking of keeping that, but I might get another if another comes highly suggested

Yea why not give that one a whirl. It may yield good results. If it dosnt work for ya Im gonna reccomend Thermaltake's Smart Fan2.

Its about half as loud as a nado, and just as effective IMHO (ive used both nados and this) :thup:

sweet

Thanx sentential.......
You've helped me ALOT over the past week or two, if I can do anything for you, (in a non-fruity way, of course), gimme a holler and I'll see what I can do :)

Back