• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

I like this mobile 2600.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
hey {PMS}fishy i'd really love to see some benchmarks from a 2.8ghz amd! please post some!

dismal said:
hey {PMS}fishy i'd really love to see some benchmarks from a 2.8ghz amd! please post some!

CPUart.jpg

Humm, tags not working for some reason.

Thats only at 191FSB too. As the FSB increases so do the CPU scores.

Is this on the mobo in your sig or a DFI?

I have 2 NF7s and neither will do over 255.
Actually one will only do 240-242 stable.

Im also using two new mobile 2600s that are replacing 1800s.

These mobile chips definetly kick butt.

Later

wardog

i've got one of the steppings that are doing incredible (3+ghz stable) things at xtremesystems.
1.8v 2.6ghz
1.85v 2.7ghz
needs extreme cooling to go higher (but it does :D)
unfortuantly i don't plan on ever building a dual cascade ;)

I can only get stable in the 2400's, but I need better watercooling, so If I can get that in, I should be able to get higher

crimedog, I have a 2600-m aqyha0346xp, and it seems to take alot to get a decent oc. It takes 1.9v to get 250 and I have dc xms 3500 at 3.1 with 2's and 11. Is my stepping different than yours or does H20 make that much difference. I have an slk900 with tornado. Would the video card make a difference? 9200. oh yes a 12/31 bios also. edit note: I can get 10x258 but it not good for anything but Sandra ..and a couple screens, can't do a 3Dmark2001 for instance.

Last edited:
Yep, the Mobile 2600's are definitely keepers. Check my sig. I haven't updated it but I've since replaced the motherboard with a NF7-S (the board I had before I got the Lanparty). The truth is I couldn't stand the cold boot issue. Also even though I was running at such a high speed I still got rather low memory bandwidth scores (Superpi, Sandra, etc.).

i got a 2400, does 2540 and thats with my bad WC set up now, with a volt mod, and my new WC set up, im looking to hit 2.6 or 2.7.

And you've got a good board, so no worries there

kk, Just making sure.;)

I might pick up a 2400+ next week, if all goes well. Im hoping to do atleast 2.5ghz (thats the goal). If I can get that it will be well worth it

I have the same stepping cpu as Ge|atinousFury. It won't do much above 2.7ghz with 2v under watercooling, but i've seen screenies of 3.2ghz of the stepping under a prommie and ~2v.
I've noticed that there is a good amount of variation between the steppings :(

thanks, I have got a bit better oc since my previous post with a good 3dmark2001. but I agree about the steppings. still 260 on air ain't bad. I have not tried to go higher, can't really afford any new parts. am starting to look more at different cooling solution though, F5 is a bit wearing. I'm glad it's not my only computer.

Last edited:
Back