• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

I'm confused now.....rams? mobo?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

HUH

Registered
b4 i had twinmos ch-5 and the highest i got was 210fsb/210mhz on my nf7-s 2.0 and i thought my rams r holding me back....so just a few days ago i got ocz pc3500 platinum limited edition (bh-5) and the highest is still 210!! no matter what timings, voltages, mobo bios, single channel, dual channel, different slots, the highest i can run memtest86 without any errors is still 210!!

so now i'm thinking that is it my mobo that's having difficulty going fsb above 210?? i have a NF7-S 2.0 and a XP-M 2500+ IQZFA.....i've tried the original abit bios and tictac's betas but still no go......i'm beginning to suspect my mobo since most ppl can get their ch-5 past 210 @ 7-3-3-2.....and even with the bh-5 i can't get pass 210fsb :(

like i've said, i tried different voltages already.....vdimm up to 2.9V and vcore up to 1.9 (tho i don't think the vcore is significant here....)

Back