• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Mushkin PC3500 Lvl 2 w/Silver Heat Spreaders

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

PerlAddict

I saw an ad out for this RAM on eBay and was curious about it - I've never seen any of the Mushkin Lvl 2 with silver heatspreaders before. Anyone else seen this?

I'm gonna IM the seller as soon as I see him get on AIM, but I just thought I'd ask here first.

And do me a favor and don't outbid me if I try and buy them. :p

Yes, there are sticks of Mushkin Level II with Silver heatspreaders (very stylish IMO :) ). I have also seen sticks with black, purple, and red heatspreaders. If I'm not mistaken, I think that if you bought from Mushkin direct, you could select from a choice of colors for your heatspreader. Not 100% about that though

Cool. I mostly just wanted to make sure these weren't some aftermarket heatspreaders no one had ever heard of. I'd love to have some with silver spreaders myself.

Thanks man. :)

Yep, if you order direct from Mushkin (and call them), you can specify heatspreader color, and there is indeed a Silver one. However, it's not that shiny platinum colored ones like the Corsair -PT or the OCZ platinums. It's more of a white/grey color.

Like this.
level2_512.gif

Back