• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

A Speeder Software

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
you mean Hare? Dachshund Software makes you pay for an illusion! It's kind of like those diet pills that don't work, it 's a test for your brain!

that thing is a speed hack for games. people use speed hacks to cheat in online games. it makes you move faster, recharge faster, reload faster, whatever faster. all the while everyone ese in the game is at the normal speed.

The_Jizzler said:
that thing is a speed hack for games. people use speed hacks to cheat in online games. it makes you move faster, recharge faster, reload faster, whatever faster. all the while everyone ese in the game is at the normal speed.

I am yet to see any of that when I play BF1942 or CS.

My best guess, w/o looking at the program, would be registry tweaks and shutting down commonly unused services, stuff like that. But, thats just what I would guess, without looking at it.

The_Jizzler said:

No its not.

{PMS}fishy said:

No its not.

The program do affect some games, but not all. Planetside and I believe counterstrike were once exploited by this program. It allows people to run 2x faster and shoot 2x faster. Thankfully I haven't heard any of the newer games being exploited by this.

{PMS}fishy said:

No its not.

umm,...click the link to the site, it says so plain as day on the front page, under FAQ

".What can I do with A Speeder?
Change Windows system speed and game speed. You can run faster or slower in your PC game. A Speeder also can be used in some online games. You can run faster or slower than other player."

this thing *or maybe it was speederxp* either way they both do the same thing, use to wreak havoc in mechwarrior4.

P.S.
an easy way to check if its affecting your game is to host a game and set the time limit for not less than 30 minutes. now actually time the game via a clock on the wall or stopwatch. dont rely on the system clock. compare the times, if its working, the game should come up short, ie you set it for 30 minutes, and it only went for 22.

Last edited:
Back