• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Is Kingmaz crap?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
only way is to buy a stick and find out...i say if the person got a good review out of it is because he got a good stick mayb u will git a good stick mayb not...mayb even better...just buy a stick and find out

Actually, I currently have Geil Golden Dragon Dual 2x256 PC3500 CAS 2-3-3-6 (stock), running at CAS 2-3-3-7 210fsb 2.8V.

For some reason now I randomly have instability issues when I run it in dual channel, so I have them running in single. They are on an ASUS A7N8X-DEL rev2.0 w/2500barton @ 210x11 @ 1.79V.

I payed 129bucks for these (late spring '03)/(early summer '03), and am not too happy with it. I have them now running at 200fsb 2-4-4-8 @ 2.7V

get your self some komusa a-data memory pc4200 2x256 for $139.00...they overclock like a charm with not much voltage plus u will have head room

What does choosing A-Data specifically mean?

P.S. So that Kingmax is crap?

BY SPECIFICALLY *ooops left my caps on* selecting a-data brand just upgrades the memory chips so you get good hynix chips that OC pretty well if im correct..and i never really got into kingmax so mayb so..may it is crap..

P.S. *coughs* Happy birthday *Coughs* to me *Clears throat*19th today so anywayz:D

g0dM@n said:
What does choosing A-Data specifically mean?

P.S. So that Kingmax is crap?

KingMax Super-RAM brand (TSOP) PC-3200 and PC-3500 are good stable memory, along the same lines as Crucial/Micron. They are capable of running decent speeds (~220MHz) with mid-grade timings (2.5-3-3) at low voltage (~ < 2.6V).

For low-cost memory, I would usually recommend KingMax Super-RAM to most people.

Kingmax is decent stuff... Their newest TinyBGA memory looks to be a killer deal, but I haven't read any threads where actual users tested it. Anand got ahold of one of the DDR500 TinyBGA sticks and seemed to like it.

Back