• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Samsung PC2700 Running 400FSB

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Xtreme Barton

I have overclocked my samsung pc2700 to 400 fsb.. for the most part it is great !! but when i turn on americas army i can play for a bit and i get general protection faults.. now i tried to adjust my timings to compensate for overclocking but still dont seem to have any luck ..

my ram definelty is touchy to voltage.. its set now at 2.6 volts anything higher at these fsb will cause failure..

right now i have my timing set at 2.5,7,7,15
i know STOP laughing !!

here's my real question

what settings will be best to adjust ??

ive tried going up to 3.0 cas but it wont boot if i do ..
so im pretty sure my only luck will be wth the other settings.. 7, 7, 15

im running in dual channel mode on anit nf7-s v2.0
with barton 2500 oc'ed to 400 fsb (3200 barton)

anything you guys can tell me would be great!!

Please dont tell me to read forums and blah blah blah ...just let me know what i can do to improve..

thanks

check the forums ! :D

You've done everything you can....know what I'd do ? sell your memory in the forums and get some cheap PC3200, or better yet some Kingston 3000 w/ bh-5 if you're lucky.

it sounds like you're at a good ole' fashioned bottleneck w/ that memory...sell it cheap, get some better for a lil more, my 2 cents

Back