• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

what is the best pc3200 ram to oc with??

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

jason944t

Registered
I've got geil dual channel golden dragon 3200 now and I dont think it is too good to oc with. Let me know what anyone thinks Thanks

Are you interested in the best RAM to overclock, or whether or not your GEIL will OC very well?

I don't know about that particular line of GEIL, but I know some people here have gotten very good results with the brand. I don't know if that's the norm, however.

As far as the best overclocking RAM, I think everyone would probably agree it's sets with the BH5 or BH6 chipsets in them.

Well see i'm selling this ram to buy some new and was wondering what I should buy. this ram doesn't seem to be too good at ocing

Any sticks made with Winbond BH5 ICs will be the best when it comes to high FSB and low latency settings. I've personally taken my BH5 sticks to 250MHz 2-2-2-11 with 3.3v; they love voltage.

~THT

jason944t said:
ok what all chips come with Winbond BH5 ICs chips on them

The sticky lol:D There getting harder to find to the point where it's easier to find BH-6 lying around.......

Back