• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Asus A7N8X-E SATA drivers for WinXP install

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Neeseius

This is absolutely rediculous!!! I have scavanged Asus's site and others for some drivers, but not even a mention of them! How f ing rediculous. Finally I see them on the MB Cd, but I have no clue which files to use, so I copy the Disk1 files onto a disk, the disk 2 files onto another. But the WinXP "F6" and then "S" thing still wont work correctly, some error.

SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!

I dread reformatting. It's this kinda bull that makes me stick with my current sluggish install of XP. I don't even have a floppy drive installed anymore... so I don't think it's possible to install my RAID without it...

Try copying the files in disk1 to the floppy instead of the whole directory. Or check the CD for that si3112r.sys file and see what directory it lies on the CD. Then copy that directory to the floppy (or all the files to the root A:\) and see if it works.

Good luck :/

I finnally got it! someone by the name of TweakerXP in my other Post got the files I needed they worked, he put them on his server

Back