• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Ok time for mem recommendation!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Charloz24

Ok now that I know that my 2.8C will run at 3.6 (257 fsb) it is time for you to recommend me a good dual channel memory kit!

I know I know you will say Komusa adata pc4000! But I live in Canada and can't order there!

I want a suggestion of memeory that will be good and cheap of course!

Thanks!

If you get some good BH5 and you mod the mobo to 3.3V you might be able to hit that speed with 2-2-2 timings. It probably would be better to run it at 250MHz at 2-2-2 timings because most sticks of BH5 will do that.

Bump..... other suggestions? I don't feel like doing a vdim mod.

What is the way for me to obtain adata ram (pc4000) in Canada. Or how I can be sure I,m buying (online) ram that have hynix bt-d43 ??

i dont know if they have stores like best buy or circuit city in canada. if they have them or something similar, try to find one that sells kingston pc3200 valueram. look in the little window and find the sticks that are made with the hynix bt-d43 chips. they are pretty cheap and the d43 will run at least 255-260/ 3-4-4-8 and probably even 2.5-4-4-7. these newer revison chips actually run very well from 2.75-2.90v. it is perfect for some who needs 250-260 and doesnt want to spend a fortune..

also, u can checkout ebay for someone who owns a dell or other brand name computer, that is upgrading, i found 2x256 of the bt-d43 hynix originals ,i paid about 90.00 bux and they ran 265 @ 2-4-4-7 at 2.8v

Last edited:
Back