• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

mushkin pc4000 any good?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
IMO Mushkin is some of the best RAM out but its very pricey. If your looking for some good PC4000+ RAM go for the ADATA at KOMUSA(?). Its very cheap and has been shown to run 301 at 2.9V. There is a link to the store in the Cyber Deal section and I think one here in memory somewhere also.

yeah he's right, either komusa, or if u just need 250 or so, get some kingston valueram with the bt-d43 chips they can be bought on sale for as little as 50.00 for 2x256

I do not think that many people have mushkin let alone pc4000 stuff. The high speed memory industry is dominated by corsair and ocz, and they tend to be the best, but i could be wrong, you might hit the jackpot with any of the stuff.

it just seems that every time i use corsair it SUCKS!! wont ever run above rated speed and cant give it any voltage.

Freddie said:
I do not think that many people have mushkin let alone pc4000 stuff. The high speed memory industry is dominated by corsair and ocz, and they tend to be the best, but i could be wrong, you might hit the jackpot with any of the stuff.

Dude, I love your avatar............that is hilarious!!!

Back