• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Windows XP boot problem

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

DarkDraco

I had recently taken my computer apart to do some modding to the case (installing LCD) i now that i am done, my computer wont boot into windows. I hit the power button, it display my drives, goes to the windows XP home boot screen, the for a split second it goes to the blue screen (A problem has occured), and restarts.
I believe i had the problem before and it was either the graphic card or ram that caused it. i wiggles them around and i still cant get this thing to work :mad:

someone help me out

whenever it gets to the loading screen, 2 seconds later it reboots. nomatter how i try to stat up

Oh boy....my moms comp did the same thing.....had to RMA it...try booting to a flopy and runing chkdsk /r i believe. then download all the latest updates for windows. This trick only works once (i know that wierd but the seccond time it wouldnt boot to a flopy)...good luck

Back