• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Is this???????

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

leaddraft

stuff here the "BH-5" stuff?

http://www.newegg.com/app/ViewProductDesc.asp?description=20-146-277&depa=0

My wife gave me the "go-ahead" to get one stick then another next month........
It's going into a ASUS A7N8X delux board V. 2.0 paired with a "unlocked" AMD 2500 Barton.... And a ATI 9800 Pro 128. Is there other brands currently on the Market that are confirmed BH-5?????? (yes I know they are hard if not impossible too come by)..... My wife only wants me too have "The best" so I won't have to upgrade for at least a year or until PCI-express gets going.....Thanks guys Peace out....
:cool:

Nah....no go. Mushkin has absolutly no BH5 for sale. All their BH5 is used for RMA returns now. I have one of those stix.

Ur best bet is with their PC3200 222 Special. That uses BH6, just like the PC2700 u listed.

also...
WELCOME TO THE FORUMS
...and the sickness:eek:

OK I see,??? I think,, ok then hows about instead of one stick of 512 3200 "222" special,,,, would I be better off running 256 X 2 in dual channel??? this here?

Of course!!:cool: Dual-Channel adds about 40% more bandwith than Single Channel. BTW that is the right stuff.

Current BH5 is overated these days. All the good stuff is gone. You are much better off using BH6

TY Sentential, I'm trying too make a senseable choice without breaking the bank... And TY for the Welcome though I been here since Dec 2002 LOL, I read and Lurk more than I post.... ;) And Lucky enough too get one of those unlocked Bartons before AMD locked them.. Besides I enjoy reading some of the outragious things (overclocks)that ya'll do. Yes I'm infected badly and this will be my first true dive into all this....(auto Mech by trade here), soooo. that gives ya a idea that I love too make things go ALOT faster than intended/ rated, kinda like adding nitrous ya know? wOOt! Now if I can just figure out how too get this freezer system "a/c" too work in this new case I'm gonna mod without getting condenseation all over everything...... And reading alot about one of those Mobile 2500's I gotta look into that hmmmmmmm....

Back