• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

mushkin pc3500 level 1

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
i'm going to get this and i want to know what are people's experiences using this ram.

Mushkin is top quality:cool: . Abeit its only Winbond CH5, it clocks very well. Mine topped out at around 220mhz on my NF7. Most DFI guys get better luck with CH5.

Not sure whatcha you plan on running with it but....
WELCOME TO THE FORUMS
...and the sickness:eek:

well. i'm going to run this with an a64 3200 & vmodded an50r. what timmings did you get at 220?

I only get 215 outta my Lvl 1 Mushkin and that is with 2-3-3-6. I thought Vdimm mod's were not worthy for CH5. Aren't they voltage protected?

I bought a gig of this memory from Newegg when it was around $200, and I haven't been disappointed. It is CH5, so you won't get quite as good timings as BH5. However, it still overclocks well.

On my NF7-S I have it running at about 225FSB at 2-3-2-11 and 2.75v (it's good that this board overvolts the DIMM because you can set it to 2.7 and it turns out to be right where this memory likes to be: 2.75).

I haven't been able to top that no matter what voltages or timings I use. I think, however, that it is the board, not the memory.

But yes, you can't go wrong with any Mushkin product, in my opinion.

You won't be disappointed.

Odie

I've had mine up to 235FSB running pretty smooth. Albeit, I don't keep it that high. And as for the voltage, I ran it @ 3.2v and it never hiccuped. I'm in the process of ordering some pc4000 sticks though. Want to see how high they will go.

Back