• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Memory rebates at Best Buy.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
The two Kingston 256MB PC2700 sticks I bought were eighty bucks but I get thirty bucks rebate and twenty five bucks a sick ain't bad a'tall. :) Only thing is, I wish I had got three now because they work real good. 120 mile round trip for me to BB so 'prolly just order another stick on line. Darn gas prices $1.63 a gal here in coastal SC and I got 12.2 gals this AM and cost me twenty bucks and them-thar-confound Arabs and Exxon are stickin' it to us in more ways than one.

There are seven pages at the bottom in the link I provided. Click thorough the pages and look above the yellow tags and it will show how much rebate *IF* that module has a rebate. I cut & pasted the module price below for you. Lots of modules have rebates so take a look see.

Kingston Technology - 2-Pack 256MB PC3200 DDR DIMM Memory
KVR400AK2/512R Price before: $25 mail-in rebate Our Price: $149.99 You Save: $55.00 Sale: $94.99

Note - you have 30 days from date of sale to mail in the rebate request.

Back